a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Monday, June 27, 2016

Summer Time and the Living is...

Sparrow Avenue, "True North" Pillow

Another beautiful summer weekend. Some would say it was too hot but I thought it was ideal. Of course, where we are there is a cool breeze that comes off of the lake. However, I can see how others farther away from the lake would find it hot without that breeze.

Part of the weekend for me was spent working away in the studio (no, we do not have air conditioning and besides, I wouldn't have it on anyway). Lots of cutting and sewing.
The other part was family: one of the preliminary events of a major celebration later this summer.

Just a little heads up:
I will be taking a 
 break from these posts
starting
July 1
and returning
in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment