a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Friday, March 24, 2017

It's a Wrap


A little collection of some of my packaging materials.

I found, a few years ago, the sweetest little stamp of  little birds flying, carrying the post and thought is perfect for Sparrow Avenue's labeling on shipments.

I have a new rubber stamp of the Sparrow Avenue logo. The old one bit the dust after about 5 years.

The business card is printed on both sides: one side has all my information and the other, seen here, shows some of my images. This is particularly helpful at shows as it reminds people of what they have seen in my booth.

Everyone who purchases from Sparrow Avenue, receives a hand written Thank you note on special paper.

Everything is wrapped in re-cycled Kraft Wrap as part of my way of being as Eco-friendly as I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment